Benefit from lower wholesale prices
Mabanaft has a longstanding relationship with Keyfuels and UK Fuels and supplies a wide range of customers within the distributor, commercial, reseller and haulage sectors with diesel for use on both bunker networks.
We import a significant volume of petroleum products into the UK market which enables us to offer our customers security of supply at competitive prices. We also offer a variety of pricing options including weekly lagged, live intraday spot and fixed prices for up to 24 months ahead. Access to our live pricing portal Mabalive enables customers to track the live market, helping them make an informed buying decision. Mabalive is fully responsive so orders can be placed while on the move using a smartphone or tablet.
With our contracted customers we transfer diesel on a pre-agreed schedule to provide a reliable and continuous supply. This ensures that they always have fuel to keep their businesses moving. When selling on spot, whether over the phone or through Mabalive, the fuel is transferred immediately to the networks to avoid delays.
There are many benefits to bunkering:
- It is quick and easy to manage – one central invoice instead of hundreds of individual receipts.
- It takes ‘cash’ out of the equation – reducing both temptation and error.
- It provides complete visibility and control over spend on fuel and other associated goods.
- Not having to store fuel on premises removes the risk of theft as well as the many risks associated with health and safety.
- Companies with fleets of commercial vehicles can purchase bulk quantities to take advantage of lower wholesale prices. Their drivers can then use a company fuel card to fill up their vehicles from any station on the bunker network.