Your start with us
Whether with or without professional experience; whether as an engineer, student, graduate or trainee – we offer you the right opportunities to start your career at Mabanaft.
Did you find the job you were looking for with us? Here you get an overview of how our application process works.
- You can only apply online via our job portal.
- After submitting your application via our portal, you will receive a confirmation that it has been received. Your application will then be reviewed by the specialised departments and our People Team.
- Our Recruiting Team will contact you to tell you more about the Mabanaft Group and the position as well as to answer any questions you may have.
- In a second interview, you will get to know the specialist department and have a more detailed discussion with colleagues from your field of work.
- In addition to making sure that you have right professional qualifications, we also think it is important to ensure that the team chemistry is right. That’s why you will also have a third conversation, in which you will interact with more of your potential future colleagues.
- You have won us over, and we have won you over. Things can now move forward! We will prepare the contract, you will sign it – and we’ll both have something to celebrate!
- You start working at Mabanaft. During your comprehensive onboarding, you will get to know the company and your new colleagues.
Sometimes it’s simply time for something new, for a change, for a new challenge. You will get all of that with us. We are looking for people who want to change things. People who have the courage to act. People who are ambitious, high performers with both knowledge and experience. In short, we are looking for people who want to help shape the future in a growth market. Not only today. But every day. We attach great importance to your personality, your ideas, your commitment, and your expertise. That’s why your mindset is just as important to us as your final grades and résumé. At Mabanaft, we have an open and appreciative culture in which everyone sets goals and strives to continuously develop. And in which we all pull together. After all, we are ONE team – and that’s how we work, too. We are convinced that we can only get the best out of ourselves and be successful if we work together. With us, teamwork isn't just something we preach; it's something we practice. At the same time, we give you enough space to develop and grow as an individual. Sound good? Then have a look at our current job openings. We hope to hear from you soon!
Do you want to work on forward-looking projects right at the start of your career and help shape the mobility of tomorrow? Then we are exactly the right place for you. We are always looking for young, talented individuals who want to get their start – and excel – with us. We offer you various ways to do this.
Dual work-study programme
Do you want to study while gaining some practical experience at the same time? Perfect. Then apply for our Young Professionals Programme (YPP). We offer a dual work-study programme in the fields of business administration, business informatics and industrial engineering. During your studies at the Hamburg School of Business Administration (HSBA), you will learn the theoretical basics of your field of study while at the same time being immersed in everyday professional life. As a dual student, you will automatically be part of a mentoring programme and have an experienced contact person at your side who will supervise you throughout your studies. And the best thing about it is that, as a dual student, you will get paid during your studies! Sound good? Then submit your application for our YPP.
Want to jump into the working world right after high school? Then the three-year apprenticeship at Mabanaft to qualify as a specialist in port logistics is just right for you. As part of a set rotation, you will receive theoretical instruction at a vocational school and gain valuable practical experience at our company. You will learn about all logistical processes in a port, inspect cargo, organise the handling of goods, and process cargo documents.
Alternatively, you can start your apprenticeship to qualify as a specialist in office management with us – while also rotating between theory and practice. If you choose this path, you will be fully engaged right from the start; develop a deeper understanding of office processes; deal with texts, data and figures; and gain valuable experience in the field of human resources.
You will definitely never get bored. So, what are you waiting for? Fill out the application!
Are you interested in mobility? And would like to get a taste of what it’s like to work for a global energy company? Then simply shadow one of our experienced colleagues as part of an internship. We are always offering internship opportunities in various fields to students. Just have a look at the internship section on our job portal. We would love to hear from you!